The worth of 500naira

So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and after
we finish eating, I went to pay for the food we
ate, the waiter didn't have 500 naira change to
give me. I asked the girl to sit let's wait for the
waiter to go look for change, and surprisingly she
said I was embarrasing her, that I should act like a big boy and leave the change for the waiter...
.
Is she crazy ni?
Is she madt ni?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I
guess she doesn't .
Well, let me highlight few of the things 500 naira
can do incase she doesn't know...
.
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000 people... Is that the money she want me to leave?
.
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) = N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say 500 naira na small money?
 .
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good earpiece?
.
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say 500 naira na chicken change? I swear she no well
.
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u know?
.
 Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger of Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira?
.
The most annoying thing is that its possible that this girl has never given 500 naira offering for church o .
See, on a serious note...you won't know the value of 500 naira, untill you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN and you have to pay back.    
THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL POST, IT WAS SHARED ON MY CLASS PAGE ON WHATSAPP SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS... How was your time at work for all my 8 to 5 workers.





  

Comments

  1. Work is fine. lol at 500 naira can buy half carton of indomie

    ReplyDelete
  2. N500 will buy two undies of the the girl self at Oshodi...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this crazy friend that is like that too...he will breakdown the money into bits to tell u how valuable that money is

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pheezy how do you do?

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl is a poor girl, she don't have anything.

    She was just forming awon big girls.

    Www.lasgidionline.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post babe
    _______________________________________
    Affordable Hair Extension Website: http://http://www.aliqueenmall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!!! This is hilarious! You should have suggested that she pay it if it concerned her that much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha... If I hear. 500naira can buy pad. One time I didn't have money and Mr. P decided to show face. I look for money I no see. Na tissue I use survive that day so abeg 500naira is a big money. You borrow 500 naira airtime from airtel na na then you go no sey na big money. Leave 500naira change. I no leave 20 naira I will now leave 500naira. Hahahaha

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. But seriously. D babe is sick in d head. People fight to get 10naira change. Dats one satchet water ooo.. nd i should form for 500naira. Oya, u giv me d money nd we can be on our way..

    http://www.onlinecounsellinghob.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol....truth be told! Pheezy of life, how are ya doing? Missed this place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fisayo, I am still laughing, this is hilarious. Indeed, N500 is not small money. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?
Phone no : 08064888563
Instagram : Glambypheezy
Email address... Thetruthandeverythingelse@gmail.com

Popular Posts